Interested in sharing your knowledge, hacks and insights about leadership with a global growing community of 28k+ fans and subscribers? email@example.com
If your eyebrow is raised in curiosity as you ponder this question, and you start nodding in response to one or more of the below questions, this may be the perfect platform for you to share your expertise…
- Do you have a passion for leadership, and want to help others becomes better leaders (hell, or even just better people!)?
- Do you have a secret hack for improving productivity?
- Are you a big believer in flattened leadership (i.e. corporate lattices, rather than corporate ladders)?
- Do you know a thing or two about leadership in start-ups?
- Are you an entrepreneur, or do you have many valuable insights to share about entrepreneurship?
- Did the words of Daniel Pink in his international best-selling Drive fuel your thirst to understand what truly motivates people?
- Or, perhaps after watching Simon Sinek’s famous TED Talk on leadership, did you become passionate with asking one of the most important questions leaders should ask… “Why?”
- Do you believe emotional intelligence is just as important (if not more, in some cases), than I.Q in the workplace?
- Are you a master at instilling positive working habits, while stamping out some of the bad ones that hinder success?
If you’ve mentally said “yes” to any of the above, and you have a knack of putting your thoughts into well-flowing words, we’d love to hear from you.
You don’t need to have your own start-up, have been invited to Richard Branson’s Necker Island, or have lead an army.
But you do need to know what it takes to inspire, lead and motivate people, and be passionate about sharing this wisdom with others (while knowing how to express your insights in a clear and grammar-friendly way).